- You Are What You Think – Finding Your Own Keywords
- Brevenue – Leveraging the A.I.R. Your Customers Breathe
- Why Loving Your Customer is the Best Content Marketing Strategy – For You and The Audience
- Pivots and The Flat Earth Syndrome: When the Shortest Distance is Not a Straight Line
- How to Avoid the 2 Worst Pieces of Advice as an Entrepreneur and Startup
Tagsadbrite affiliate marketing affiliate marketing and management video series brevenue business pivot business startup advice characteristics of an entrepreneur CPM declan dunn dr. john buzza dunndirectmedia email marketing entrepreneur's perception entrepreneurial education entrepreneurship facebook advertising facebook marketing gaming in social media business Gay Hendricks groupon how to be an entrepreneur how to manage stress iggy fanlo internet entrepreneur business ideas internet marketing Marc Rosenbush marilyne woodsmall mobile marketing mobile phone marketing mydentalchannel new media game new media niche marketing nlp outsourcing performance marketing pivot and profit social media and viral marketing social media context marketing social media lead generation social media marketing Spiritual Cinema Circle Stephen Simon the new media game viral email lead generation viral marketing
Marc Rosenbush Archive
New Media Niche Discovery #2 – Spiritual Cinema Circle Audio Interview (You Don’t Have to Spray to Succeed)Posted on September 2, 2009 | 1 Comment“I think being mainstream is probably a detriment. You don’t have a particular audience to go for so you do what the movie studios do, you have to spray everybody, which costs you a fortune.” Stephen Simon, founder, Spiritual Cinema Circle (first audio interview excerpt below is about 8 minutes). Back in 2004, I left my direct marketing agency...